Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hoot Chapter 2 (Optional Activity During School Closing)

Mrs. Fowler Reads Hoot Chapter 2

This is an OPTIONAL activity during the school closure.  It is NOT graded nor will it ever be.

To respond to the discussion questions, click on the comment button at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy the story!


  • Roy misses his old home in Montana.  Have you ever moved to a new place?  What was the most challenging thing about it?  How did you adjust to your new surroundings?


2 comments:

  1. I know I can relate to Roy. I remember when my parents dropped me off at college my freshman year. The cement dorm room was so depressing. When I thought about the fact that I would have to stay there, I wanted to cry. I was also afraid because I was there without anyone I knew. Eventually I started to make friends with the people around me, which helped me adjust. Everyone was in the same boat as me.

    ReplyDelete