Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Hoot Chapter 1 (Optional Activity During School Closure)

Hi everyone!

With everything that is going on, I figured that you have some extra time on your hands.  Take a break from gaming/social media and check out chapter 1 of Hoot.

Yes, that's me reading it.  I did my best.  You know I cringe when I record myself.

Listening to this recording is OPTIONAL.  It is not a grade nor will it ever will be.  I'm just providing you with something worthwhile to do while school is closed.

I have enabled comments so you can discuss the book.  Potential topics:
  • Why is Dana being mean to Roy?  Have you ever witnessed something like that?
  • Who do you think the barefoot kid is?  Why is he running?  Where are his shoes?
  • Who vandalized the construction site?
  • Why does Curly tell Officer Delinko about the owl holes but then later acts like he doesn't know anything about owls?
Mrs. Fowler reads Hoot Chapter 1

I hope you enjoy!

To leave a comment, click on the comment button below.

2 comments:

  1. 1.To bully Roy. No
    2.A poor kid running away.

    Do we answer the next 2 questions tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gavin, You can answer them in any order you want/anytime you want. I'm going to upload chapter 2 later. I hope all is well with you. Thanks for participating!

      Delete